Protect Recovery Phrases
Here are some best practices for protecting your recovery phrase:
1. Keep it private: Do not share your recovery phrase with anyone, even if they claim to be a representative of your wallet provider.
2. Keep it secure: Store your recovery phrase in a safe and secure place, such as a locked box or safe deposit box. Avoid storing it on your computer or in the cloud, as these can be vulnerable to hacks or breaches.
3. Write it down: Consider writing down your recovery phrase on a piece of paper or printing it out and storing it in a secure location. Avoid storing it digitally, as this can be more vulnerable to being accessed by others.
4. Back it up: Consider making multiple copies of your recovery phrase and storing them in different locations. This can help to protect against the risk of losing access to your recovery phrase due to loss, theft, or other unforeseen circumstances.
5. Use a password manager: If you choose to store your recovery phrase digitally, consider using a password manager to help keep it secure. A password manager can help to keep your recovery phrase safe by encrypting it and requiring a password to access it.