Verify User Tokens Ownership
User verification process in brief:
- 1.Obtain User's Wallet Address:
- The user logs in, and the system retrieves access to the user's cryptocurrency wallet address.
- 2.Check Token Ownership:
- The system verifies whether the user owns a specific token in their collection.
- 3.Use API Endpoint:
- Utilizing the relevant API Endpoint, the system sends a query to verify the user's possession of the specified token.
- 4.Grant Access:
- If the API Endpoint's response confirms token ownership, the system grants the user access to the game, map, or other resources.
In this way, by combining information about the wallet address, checking for the ownership of a particular token in the user's collection, and using the appropriate API Endpoints, the system can effectively verify the user and provide them with access to specific in-game resources.
Before You Begin:
- Prepare the User's Address, Contract Address, and Token ID(s) used in your game.
Below, you will find the endpoint used to retrieve tokens for a specific user. To check whether a user possesses specific tokens, use the 'tokens[contractAddress]' parameter in the request object. By utilizing this request, you need to determine which tokens from a particular contract are of interest and then receive information about how many of these tokens the user owns. For example, you can use cURL to obtain information on whether a specific user has, and if so, which tokens they own from the collection of tokens from the Degen Yoku Game.
Returns all tokens owned by specific User
For more information about the Endpoints from the NFT Service, use the documentation below